Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where did the time go?

Mystic Unicorn Children's Chalkboard Bag

I can't believe it's been so long since my last blog post. Time seemed to slip away during the holiday rush and now it's almost March.

I kept meaning to write a blog about our wonderful Christmas, but I'm thinking it's a little too late for that. I was going to blog about my awesome new camera, but we had to send it back because the pictures turned out to be not what I would expect once I uploaded them. I did get an awesome picture of our Christmas tree, but I'll have to keep it in my files for another time.

So what have I been up to? Well, still finishing orders for which I am so thankful. I've had my best beginning-of-the-year sales yet. I'm hoping this trend will continue.

My white board is almost all white again and I'm planning new ruffle bags and kids' chalkboard bags. For spring, particularly Easter, I'm going put together made-to-order chalkboard bags in solid colors with appliqued names in fun prints. After that I will be making new ruffle bags for summer. I have so many ideas!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! Love your new ideas! Just getting back to blogging myself after vacation and I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so crazy how quickly time flies! Your bags are just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bags are a great idea for kids! Especially when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know these new bags will be OOAK - If only we could put ads in Parents Magazine. Even that Cookie mag (not even sure it's still in operation) But Moms and grandmoms need to see these.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that unicorn fabric. Such a cool bag and it's beautifully crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed your blog and visiting your shop. I love the ruffled bags and the photo bags are great! Special orders have been keeping me from new Etsy postings too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So inspiring to see your biz growing Kelly. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Monika!!!! I'm glad I checked back at my comments. So good to see you :))

      Delete